The Partnership Network
The Partnership Network (TPN) is a group of intermediary funders and/or capacity building organizations working to elevate the community and economic development sectors in the Pittsburgh region.
The Partnership Network is a network of organizations that mobilizes the community development network to create the conditions for change and solve complex community challenges at the macro, meso, and micro levels of our communities. Partner organizations include Civic Method, The Forbes Funds, Neighborhood Allies, NeighborWorks Western Pennsylvania, New Sun Rising, Pittsburgh Urban Leadership Service Experience (PULSE).
Collectively, TPN is focused on capacity building for the Community Development System to reach the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs). TPN members, and as a collective group, work at both the organization and resident-level with a commitment to being people-centered in their work. In order to achieve this goal the members have agreed to the implement the following practices which are critical to how they will manage their intra-network relationships and expectations:
- Aligning resources
- Creating transparency
- Articulating shared outcomes
- The Partnership Network | Member Story: Neighborhood Allies
- The Partnership Network | Member Story: New Sun Rising
- The Partnership Network | Member Story : NeighborWorks Western PA
- The Partnership Network | Member Story: PULSE
- Announcing The Partnership Network!