Millvale is located at the confluence of Girtys Run and the Allegheny River and is bordered by the City of Pittsburgh to the southeast (across the Allegheny River), Reserve Township to the west and north, and Shaler Township to the northeast.
To ensure that we’re able to achieve impact and follow through with these strategies, we have assigned a Neighborhood Allies Team Member as a lead for each of our neighborhoods to effectively deploy our complete capital model. Neighborhood Leads will spend time on the ground working in their respective communities.
Millvale Neighborhood Leads:
- Where Are They Now? | Millvale Temporary Public Art Project | Watermark
- The GGC Prepares for Love My Neighbor! Applications by Getting to Know the Neighborhoods
- Have a great idea to improve your neighborhood? Apply for a Love My Neighbor! Grant Today!
- Grassroots Grantmaking Committee Kicks-Off the Year with Retreat and Ground Rules Training
- Grantee Spotlight | Allies On The Ground | Gardens of Millvale