Millvale is located at the confluence of Girtys Run and the Allegheny River and is bordered by the City of Pittsburgh to the southeast (across the Allegheny River), Reserve Township to the west and north, and Shaler Township to the northeast.
- Neighborhood Tours Prepare GGC Members for Love My Neighbor! Grantmaking
- At Work on The Ground | Neighborhood Allies’ Shared Real Estate Talent Program Builds Capacity and Unlocks Capital
- Love My Neighbor! At Work On The Ground | The Millvale Pollinator Garden
- PGH Mobile Toolbox Completes 35 Workdays and Brings 21 Outdoor Spaces to Life During 2nd Season
- Where Are They Now? | Temporary Public Art & Placemaking