Millvale is located at the confluence of Girtys Run and the Allegheny River and is bordered by the City of Pittsburgh to the southeast (across the Allegheny River), Reserve Township to the west and north, and Shaler Township to the northeast.
To ensure that we’re able to achieve impact and follow through with these strategies, we have assigned a Neighborhood Allies Team Member as a lead for each of our neighborhoods to effectively deploy our complete capital model. Neighborhood Leads will spend time on the ground working in their respective communities.
Millvale Neighborhood Leads:
- At Work on The Ground | Neighborhood Allies’ Shared Real Estate Talent Program Builds Capacity and Unlocks Capital
- Love My Neighbor! At Work On The Ground | The Millvale Pollinator Garden
- PGH Mobile Toolbox Completes 35 Workdays and Brings 21 Outdoor Spaces to Life During 2nd Season
- Interested in serving on a committee that funds resident creativity across Pittsburgh?
- Get Your Tickets to the 2nd Annual Healthy Neighborhoods Celebration!