Larimer is surrounded on nearly all sides by small valleys, or “runs” in the vernacular: branches of Negley Run form a border between Larimer and Highland Park on the North-West, and between Larimer and Lincoln-Lemington on the North-East, while the last bit of Two-Mile Run, the present site of the East Busway, forms a border between Larimer and Homewood on the South-East. On the South-West, there is a natural passage from East Liberty to Larimer along Larimer Avenue.
To ensure that we’re able to achieve impact and follow through with these strategies, we have assigned a Neighborhood Allies Team Member as a lead for each of our neighborhoods to effectively deploy our complete capital model. Neighborhood Leads will spend time on the ground working in their respective communities.
Larimer Neighborhood Lead:
Shad Henderson | Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get Your Tickets to the 2nd Annual Healthy Neighborhoods Celebration!
- Where Are They Now? | Temporary Public Art & Placemaking
- 2nd Annual Healthy Neighborhoods Celebration!
- Media Coverage | Power from the ground up: A garden in Larimer shows collaboration across fault lines
- The Love My Neighbor! Grant Program Reaches and Supports More Pittsburgh Residents Than Ever!