Larimer is surrounded on nearly all sides by small valleys, or “runs” in the vernacular: branches of Negley Run form a border between Larimer and Highland Park on the North-West, and between Larimer and Lincoln-Lemington on the North-East, while the last bit of Two-Mile Run, the present site of the East Busway, forms a border between Larimer and Homewood on the South-East. On the South-West, there is a natural passage from East Liberty to Larimer along Larimer Avenue.
To ensure that we’re able to achieve impact and follow through with these strategies, we have assigned a Neighborhood Allies Team Member as a lead for each of our neighborhoods to effectively deploy our complete capital model. Neighborhood Leads will spend time on the ground working in their respective communities.
Larimer Neighborhood Lead:
Shad Henderson | Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The GGC Prepares for Love My Neighbor! Applications by Getting to Know the Neighborhoods
- Have a great idea to improve your neighborhood? Apply for a Love My Neighbor! Grant Today!
- Grassroots Grantmaking Committee Kicks-Off the Year with Retreat and Ground Rules Training
- Larimer Consensus Group Selected as Recipient of $150K in Resources to Make the Neighborhood More Resilient
- 25 resident-led projects, nine neighborhoods, over $47,000 of direct investment into communities!