Homewood is located in the easternmost part of Pittsburgh, bordered on the east by East Hills, on the west by Larimer and Shadyside, on the North by Lincoln-Lemington Belmar, and on the south by Point Breeze. Homewood is officially divided into three neighborhoods: Homewood North, Homewood South and Homewood West.
To ensure that we’re able to achieve impact and follow through with these strategies, we have assigned a Neighborhood Allies Team Member as a lead for each of our neighborhoods to effectively deploy our complete capital model. Neighborhood Leads will spend time on the ground working in their respective communities.
Homewood Neighborhood Leads:
- Save the Date for the 2nd Annual Healthy Neighborhoods Celebration!
- The Love My Neighbor! Grant Program Reaches and Supports More Pittsburgh Residents Than Ever!
- The Love My Neighbor! Gathering Celebrates the Residents Who Are Making Our Neighborhoods Healthier
- Two of Our Allies Are Recognized by the Creative Industries Network
- The GGC Prepares for Love My Neighbor! Applications by Getting to Know the Neighborhoods