Homewood is located in the easternmost part of Pittsburgh, bordered on the east by East Hills, on the west by Larimer and Shadyside, on the North by Lincoln-Lemington Belmar, and on the south by Point Breeze. Homewood is officially divided into three neighborhoods: Homewood North, Homewood South and Homewood West.
- Love My Neighbor! Grant Program: RFP for Technical Assistance Providers
- Homewood Progressive Dinner Highlights Homewood-based Businesses
- Your Allies At Work | On the Ground in Homewood
- Where Are They Now? | Habitat For Humanity | Homewood Bennett Street Development
- Join the East End Arts Team and the Legacy Arts Project for an evening of celebration of the recently completed public art project, “Homewood Dream Big!” on Tuesday, June 25th, 2019!