Homewood is located in the easternmost part of Pittsburgh, bordered on the east by East Hills, on the west by Larimer and Shadyside, on the North by Lincoln-Lemington Belmar, and on the south by Point Breeze. Homewood is officially divided into three neighborhoods: Homewood North, Homewood South and Homewood West.
- Join the East End Arts Team and the Legacy Arts Project for an evening of celebration of the recently completed public art project, “Homewood Dream Big!” on Tuesday, June 25th, 2019!
- Neighborhood Tours Prepare GGC Members for Love My Neighbor! Grantmaking
- Neighborhood Allies Receives $500,000 Two-year Grant from the Richard King Mellon Foundation for the North Homewood Avenue Transformation Initiative
- The Real Estate Co-Powerment Series Welcomes 4th Cohort for Fall 2018!
- PGH Mobile Toolbox Completes 35 Workdays and Brings 21 Outdoor Spaces to Life During 2nd Season