Homewood is located in the easternmost part of Pittsburgh, bordered on the east by East Hills, on the west by Larimer and Shadyside, on the North by Lincoln-Lemington Belmar, and on the south by Point Breeze. Homewood is officially divided into three neighborhoods: Homewood North, Homewood South and Homewood West.
To ensure that we’re able to achieve impact and follow through with these strategies, we have assigned a Neighborhood Allies Team Member as a lead for each of our neighborhoods to effectively deploy our complete capital model. Neighborhood Leads will spend time on the ground working in their respective communities.
Homewood Neighborhood Leads:
- The GGC Prepares for Love My Neighbor! Applications by Getting to Know the Neighborhoods
- Have a great idea to improve your neighborhood? Apply for a Love My Neighbor! Grant Today!
- Grassroots Grantmaking Committee Kicks-Off the Year with Retreat and Ground Rules Training
- Grantee Spotlight | Allies On The Ground | The Mission Continues Pittsburgh
- 25 resident-led projects, nine neighborhoods, over $47,000 of direct investment into communities!