Homewood is located in the easternmost part of Pittsburgh, bordered on the east by East Hills, on the west by Larimer and Shadyside, on the North by Lincoln-Lemington Belmar, and on the south by Point Breeze. Homewood is officially divided into three neighborhoods: Homewood North, Homewood South and Homewood West.
- Neighborhood Tours Prepare GGC Members for Love My Neighbor! Grantmaking
- Neighborhood Allies Receives $500,000 Two-year Grant from the Richard King Mellon Foundation for the North Homewood Avenue Transformation Initiative
- The Real Estate Co-Powerment Series Welcomes 4th Cohort for Fall 2018!
- PGH Mobile Toolbox Completes 35 Workdays and Brings 21 Outdoor Spaces to Life During 2nd Season
- Where Are They Now? | Temporary Public Art & Placemaking