The South Pittsburgh Hilltop communities are comprised of twelve areas: eleven City of Pittsburgh neighborhoods and Mt. Oliver Borough, the only borough completely surrounded by Pittsburgh neighborhoods. We are focused on three of those areas: Allentown, Beltzhoover and Knoxville.
To ensure that we’re able to achieve impact and follow through with these strategies, we have assigned a Neighborhood Allies Team Member as a lead for each of our neighborhoods to effectively deploy our complete capital model. Neighborhood Leads will spend time on the ground working in their respective communities.
Hilltop Neighborhood Lead:
Allentown, Beltzhoover & Knoxville | Talia Piazza | Reach her at email@example.com
- Grantee Spotlight | Allies On The Ground | Love My Neighbor!
- The GGC Prepares for Love My Neighbor! Applications by Getting to Know the Neighborhoods
- Grantee Spotlight | Allies On The Ground | Hilltop Alliance
- Have a great idea to improve your neighborhood? Apply for a Love My Neighbor! Grant Today!
- Grassroots Grantmaking Committee Kicks-Off the Year with Retreat and Ground Rules Training