The South Pittsburgh Hilltop communities are comprised of twelve areas: eleven City of Pittsburgh neighborhoods and Mt. Oliver Borough, the only borough completely surrounded by Pittsburgh neighborhoods. We are focused on three of those areas: Allentown, Beltzhoover and Knoxville.
To ensure that we’re able to achieve impact and follow through with these strategies, we have assigned a Neighborhood Allies Team Member as a lead for each of our neighborhoods to effectively deploy our complete capital model. Neighborhood Leads will spend time on the ground working in their respective communities.
Hilltop Neighborhood Lead:
Allentown, Beltzhoover & Knoxville | Talia Piazza | Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get Your Tickets to the 2nd Annual Healthy Neighborhoods Celebration!
- Where Are They Now? | Temporary Public Art & Placemaking
- 2nd Annual Healthy Neighborhoods Celebration!
- The Love My Neighbor! Grant Program Reaches and Supports More Pittsburgh Residents Than Ever!
- The Love My Neighbor! Gathering Celebrates the Residents Who Are Making Our Neighborhoods Healthier