Nestled between Downtown, the Strip District and Oakland, the Hill District is made up of five distinct neighborhoods: Crawford-Roberts, Upper Hill, Middle Hill, Lower Hill, Bedford Dwellings and Terrace Village.
To ensure that we’re able to achieve impact and follow through with these strategies, we have assigned a Neighborhood Allies Team Member as a lead for each of our neighborhoods to effectively deploy our complete capital model. Neighborhood Leads will spend time on the ground working in their respective communities.
Hill District Neighborhood Leads:
Doni Crawford | Reach her at email@example.com
Zak Thomas | Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Dieleman Perry | Reach her at email@example.com
Shad Henderson | Reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Real Estate Co-Powerment Series Welcomes 4th Cohort for Fall 2018!
- PGH Mobile Toolbox Completes 35 Workdays and Brings 21 Outdoor Spaces to Life During 2nd Season
- Interested in serving on a committee that funds resident creativity across Pittsburgh?
- Get Your Tickets to the 2nd Annual Healthy Neighborhoods Celebration!
- Where Are They Now? | Temporary Public Art & Placemaking