Nestled between Downtown, the Strip District and Oakland, the Hill District is made up of five distinct neighborhoods: Crawford-Roberts, Upper Hill, Middle Hill, Lower Hill, Bedford Dwellings and Terrace Village.
To ensure that we’re able to achieve impact and follow through with these strategies, we have assigned a Neighborhood Allies Team Member as a lead for each of our neighborhoods to effectively deploy our complete capital model. Neighborhood Leads will spend time on the ground working in their respective communities.
Hill District Neighborhood Leads:
Doni Crawford | Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Zak Thomas | Reach him at email@example.com
Sarah Dieleman Perry | Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shad Henderson | Reach him at email@example.com
- Get Your Tickets to the 2nd Annual Healthy Neighborhoods Celebration!
- Where Are They Now? | Temporary Public Art & Placemaking
- 2nd Annual Healthy Neighborhoods Celebration!
- Media Coverage | FOCUS Pittsburgh trauma recovery model drawing national attention
- The Love My Neighbor! Grant Program Reaches and Supports More Pittsburgh Residents Than Ever!