Allies At Work | eNews Update | June 2019Leave a Comment
- FEATURE STORY: Pittsburgh as an All-In City | Landmark Equity and Inclusion Legislation Passes City Council
- Innovative Partnership Between City of Pittsburgh and Neighborhood Allies Offers Free Access to Financial Counseling to All Pittsburghers
- Neighborhood Allies continues to build bench strength and expand our expertise in Neighborhood Planning and Community Organizing: Welcome to the Team, Demi Kolke and Glenn Grayson Jr.!
- Nominate an inidividual or organization doing exemplary work to create positive social impact and build or maintain healthy neighborhoods in the Pittsburgh region for a 2019 Healthy Neighborhood Award!
- The Larimer Farmer’s Market kicks off Sunday, June 23rd
- And more!