Sprout Offers Neighbor to Neighbor Grants!Leave a Comment
Our friends at Sprout fund are offering Neighbor to Neighbor Grants of up to $1,000 to provide immediate support for small-scale community projects with broad citizen support as demonstrated by neighborhood petitions, letters of support from community groups, and small financial pledges. Click here for more information!
Sprout encourages prospective applicants to attend Information Sessions to meet with Sprout staff to learn more about Neighbor-to-Neighbor Grants in advance of preparing an application.
During February and March, Sprout will host Information Sessions at the following Northside neighborhood locations:
- East Allegheny / Deutschtown: Thursday, February 26 from 4:00pm-5:00pm at Northside Community Development Fund, 922 Middle St. 15212
- Central Northside (presentation + ioby webinar): Friday, February 27 from 11:00am-12:00 noon at Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh – Allegheny, 1230 Federal St. 15212 (Sprout presentation and Q+A at 11:00am followed by free broadcast of ioby.org crowdfunding webinar training from 12:30pm-1:30pm)
- Manchester: Tuesday, March 3 from 6:00pm-7:00pm at Manchester Citizens Corporation, 1319 Allegheny Ave. 15233
- California-Kirkbride: Wednesday, March 4 from 11:00am-12:00 noon at Project Destiny, 2200 California Ave. 15212
- Marshall–Shadeland: Thursday, March 5 from 5:00pm-6:30pm at Cafe on the Corner, 2700 Shadeland Ave. 15212
- Perry South / Perry Hilltop: Friday, March 6 from 10:00am-5:00pm at The Pittsburgh Project, 2801 North Charles Street 15214 (Accepting hand-delivered applications, providing support for the online form, scanning documents, and answering questions)
To attend an info session, RSVP to email@example.com with your contact information and home neighborhood.