Small Seeds Development is HIRING!Leave a Comment
Small Seeds Development, Inc. exists to support, strengthen and sustain families to build strong and safe communities and they are seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to join their team!
Position: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: FACT Program Director
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Provide administrative support to the Family and Community Teaming (FACT) Program Director, including: assisting in development of policies and procedures, maintaining FACT folder on the SSDI shared drive, creating and updating forms for FACT program, completing all data entry for cases, preparing monthly report for DHS, proofreading, and maintaining files.
• Provide administrative support to the FACT Facilitators and interns, including: initiating and preparing correspondence, maintaining target date tracking sheets and sending weekly update emails, assisting in the scheduling of conferences and teaming meetings, answering telephone calls, and distributing mail.
• Maintain and order all office supplies for the FACT program staff, with approval from Program Director.
• Schedule and prepare agenda for FACT staff meetings. Handle food arrangements and room set up, as needed.
• Schedule and coordinate arrangements for staff travel, as needed.
• Maintain the Resources directory and folders, updating to keep the most current information available and researching to help Facilitators find additional resources.
• Providing same support for Family Group Decision Making program, as required.
• Assist with special projects, as requested.
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred or Associate’s degree with four+ years of experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize a high volume workload and perform well in a fast-paced, high expectations environment.
• Good telephone presence.
• High level of professional ethics, maintaining confidentiality with dignity and respect.
• Ability to effectively and respectfully communicate with staff, families, and other organization representatives.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
SALARY: Small Seeds offers a competitive salary and benefits.
TO APPLY: Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements electronically to:
Small Seeds Development Inc., 6033 Broad Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15206 or
HR@ssdipgh.org (please note job title in your subject line)
The deadline to apply is November 3, 2014. No phone calls please.
Small Seeds Development Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.