Hill District Tenant Leadership Development Program | Hill District Consensus Group
The Hill District Consensus Group will design and deliver specialized trainings for 15 tenants and provide them with on-site technical assistance.
This $75,000 investment will positively impact Equitable Development in the Hill District.
- A solidified program including curriculum, modules, evaluation system and tools developed
- 12 tenants completing the Tenant Leadership Development Program
- 5 successful mediations/linkages conducted, with tenants noting improved housing conditions and/or housing access
- 1 advocacy actions/policy recommendations to either prevent unwarranted displacement or improve housing conditions
- 3 positive neighborhood stories included on website, social media, and newsletter