Allies At Work | Neighborhood Allies eNews Update | August 2017
Leave a Comment
In this month’s eNewsletter:
- Feature Story: The Partnership Network works to craft an honest and action-oriented approach to coordinating, aligning, and collaborating in the local capacity building sector
- 25 resident-led projects, nine neighborhoods, over $47,000 of direct investment into communities!
- Grantee Spotlight: Manchester Growing Together Farm | An Innovative Approach To Addressing Food Insecurity
- Get To Know Your Allies | Dr. Jamil Bey | UrbanKind Institute
- Real Estate Co-Powerment Series Celebrates Success of first 10 Graduates
- And MORE!