Love My Neighbor! Grant Program: RFP for Technical Assistance ProvidersLeave a Comment
Love My Neighbor! is a grant program for residents in 9 target communities. In the second round of the Love My Neighbor! grant program, Neighborhood Allies seeks organizations or freelance consultants to provide technical assistance to residents interested in applying for a grant. Organizations or freelance consultants provide educational training and one-on-one sessions to residents in one or more of the following communities: Allentown, Beltzhoover, Hill District, Homewood, Knoxville, Larimer, Lincoln-Lemington, Millvale, and Wilkinsburg.
The technical assistance involves the following pieces: project development, application assistance, storytelling, and leading grantseeker workshops in the community. The providers will also offer the relevant and important follow up to residents throughout the grant process.
The proposal should include the following information:
- The Neighborhood(s) of which the TA provider will offer training and assistance
- Proof of qualifications (resume, client recommendations, etc.)
- All staff/subcontractors that will likely be part of the development team
- Case studies and/or samples of work in technical assistance training and/or storytelling
- Budget breakdown (demonstration of how time/budget will be spent on various aspects of scope)
This is an open and competitive process for a qualified professional service firms and freelance consultants. Submissions will be accepted until Wednesday, January 25th at 5pm.