Love My Neighbor! Grant Program: RFP for Technical Assistance ProvidersLeave a Comment
Love My Neighbor! an initiative founded by Neighborhood Allies and led by the Grassroots Grants Committee (GGC), invests in resident-led projects that aim to improve neighborhoods and engage neighbors.
Neighborhood Allies believes the time is ripe to invest in the talents and ideas of residents who know their communities best. For the fifth round of the Love My Neighbor! grant program, Neighborhood Allies seeks individuals and teams to engage neighbors about the grant program and support application and project development of residents applying for the Love My Neighbor! grant program. Chosen individuals/team(s) will provide project development and application assistance through grantseeker workshops and one-on-one sessions with residents in one or more of the following communities: Allentown, Beltzhoover, Hill District, Homewood, Knoxville, Larimer, Lincoln-Lemington, Millvale, and Wilkinsburg.
The technical assistance involves the following scope of work: community outreach, project development, application assistance and leading grantseeker workshops in each community.
Submissions accepted until Monday, January 6th 2020, at 1:00pm. Neighborhood Allies has allocated $1,500 per neighborhood for this work. Place based and minority-led organizations, past GGC members, and local neighbors are strongly encouraged to apply. Multiple Individuals or teams may be selected to focus on particular neighborhoods of the program. This RFP follows the City of Pittsburgh’s open and process for procurement.
The proposal should respond to the following pieces:
- The team/individual identifies the neighborhoods to execute their work.
- The team should reveal their framework and approach responding to the scope of work.
- Members of the team should share 3-4 references that can verify their expertise, skills, and past work.
- Team should share past work and experiences that specifically demonstrate their fit to complete this work.
- Team should share all staff/subcontractors on their team.
- Team should breakdown the budget, sharing the hours and cost for various aspects of the scope and their rate.