Celebrate Healthy Neighborhoods, Explore Art Exhibits, Enjoy Some Jazz on November 16thLeave a Comment
Neighborhood Allies exists to to support the people, organizations and partnerships committed to creating and maintaining healthy neighborhoods in Pittsburgh. We invite you to join us on November 16th, to honor those who are doing exemplary work to help us achieve this mission including our 2018 Awardees!
The 2nd Annual Healthy Neighborhoods Celebration will include:
- Welcome and healthy neighborhood highlights from our 2017 Ally of the Year, Office of Public Art.
- Award Ceremony featuring short films showcasing our 2018 Healthy Neighborhood Awardees
- Networking with allies from the Grassroots and Grasstops, and everywhere in between
- Real Estate Co-Powerment Series Graduation Ceremony
- FREE admission to the Carnegie Museum of Art on Friday, November 16th (10am – 5pm)
- Music by the Center of Life Jazz Band
- Hors d’oeuvres, and refreshments
Discounted Sponsorship Opportunities are now available!
*Free and discounted tickets to this event are available for residents living in Neighborhood Allies’ focus neighborhoods and on an as needed basis. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
2:00 – 3:00
- Hors d’oeuvres, Entertainment, Networking
3:00 – 5:00
- Welcome and Healthy Neighborhood Highlights, Real Estate Co-Powerment Series Graduation Ceremony, Presentation of the 2018 Healthy Neighborhood Awards & Video Viewing Party!