BNY Mellon Foundation Awards $100,000 to Neighborhood AlliesLeave a Comment
Thank you to our allies at the BNY Mellon Foundation of South West Pennsylvania for your support!
A recent $100,000 grant from the BNY Mellon Foundation of SWPA is supporting our local Pittsburgh network of Financial Opportunity Centers (FOC) , which help low and moderate income families build assets and attain financial stability and upward mobility. BNY Mellon’s support will be used for ongoing FOC program support for three FOCs throughout 2017.
This support from BNY Mellon will help us achieve the following outcomes in 2017:
- The Financial Opportunity Centers will serve over 1,200 people and will provide bundled services to 800;
- 400 people will gain employment;
- 6-month retention rates will average 60%;
- 360 people will increase their net income;
- 30 people will improve their credit scores; and
- 50 people will increase their net worth.
Thank you, BNY Mellon for your generous investment!